This luxurious Silver coin is an example of highest craftsmanship. Its unique concept as the first spherical coin from the Mint of Poland and high-end decorations will attract even the most demanding collectors.
- Contains 7 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a special case with a themed illustration and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 1,007 coins.
- Face: Design based on the 17th century map by Dutch cartographer Willem Janszoon Blaeu, with Swarovski crystals marking each of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Top: Lists "Seven Wonders" along with the weight, purity and Mint of Poland mintmark.
- Bottom: Shows the Niue coat of arms along with the year 2015.
This uniquely sized and shaped coin has an extremely low mintage of just 1,007 coins worldwide. Add this one of a kind Silver coin to your cart today!