This fourth release in the Perth Mint's popular Lunar Series features the rabbit and has a mintage of just 18,261 coins, adding collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in the grass, design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Gold coin by adding a lunar presentation box to your order today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|