This fourth release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar calendar series has an ultra-low mintage of only 5,893 coins adding collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in the grass with the Chinese character for “rabbit” in the background, design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit: 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011. They are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.