The fourth release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the rabbit. A low mintage of only 8,799 coins adds the to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in grass, design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.