The fourth release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the rabbit. A low mintage of only 8,799 coins adds the to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in grass, design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|