The Perth Mint is known for producing beautiful, popular coins and this 1/20 oz Gold Year of the Rabbit coin is no exception. The extremely low mintage of 9,642 coins only adds collectible appeal to the valued .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in the grass, design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal. Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|