The Perth Mint is known for producing beautiful, popular coins and this 1/20 oz Gold Year of the Rabbit coin is no exception. The extremely low mintage of 9,642 coins only adds collectible appeal to the valued .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in the grass, design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal. Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!