|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The third release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the Tiger. A low mintage of only 16,907 coins adds to the investment potential of this issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a tiger leaping in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘Tiger’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated Series I 1998 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!