In stock and ready to ship!
As low as $37.99 per coin over spot!
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999+ fine Gold (in 1982, the purity was raised from .999 to .9999 fine).
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Gold Maple Leaf coins -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Because Gold Maple Leafs are eligible for Gold IRA accounts, Gold Maple Leaf coins are a great way to diversify one's wealth. APMEX makes buying Gold online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Gold coins, Gold bars and Gold rounds. Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver.
Random Year - Date(s) on these Brilliant Uncirculated coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
You should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the coin(s) you will receive. When buying "Random Years", you can expect to receive dates of our choice.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Product Rating & Reviews
Login to Rate and Review Products