|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
A mintage of only 5,683 coins adds to the collectibility of this third release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a tiger leaping in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘Tiger’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the Series I 1998 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!