This second release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the Ox. This issue has the second lowest mintage in this series with only 4,960 coins minted.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a large ox looking over his shoulder, design by Jovan Radanovich, along with the Chinese character for “Ox”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the 1997 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox, Series I, coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|