This second release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the Ox. This issue has the second lowest mintage in this series with only 4,960 coins minted.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a large ox looking over his shoulder, design by Jovan Radanovich, along with the Chinese character for “Ox”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the 1997 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox, Series I, coin to your cart today!