The First release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the Rat. This coin has the second lowest mintage of the series with only 7,405 coins.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a rat climbing on rocks, design by Tony Dean, along with the Chinese character for ‘Rat’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the Series I 1996 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rat coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|