The Perth Mint's Silver Lunar series is popular around the world for its unique designs. This 2004 release also features a low mintage of only 3,735 coins providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a monkey on a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Monkey" and the inscription “Year of the Monkey" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2004 Silver Year of the Monkey to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|