Large Silver Lunar coins provide an easy way of owning larger amounts of .999 fine Silver with one purchase. This 2003 release also has a mintage of just 6,974 coins, adding further collectibility to the Silver content.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a nanny goat and kid on rocks. The Chinese character for "Goat" and the inscription “Year of the Goat" appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2003 Silver Year of the Goat to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|