With a mintage only 1,000, this strictly limited edition coin, rich in history, is eagerly awaited by collectors and lovers of Gold alike. This coin depicts a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Quintuple Sovereign.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a luxury wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
These large format £5 Gold Sovereign coins accentuate the superb details of the designer. Make this a highlight of your sovereign collection by adding this coin to your cart today!