Depicted on the obverse is Carlo Felice, the ruler of Sardinia from 1821-1831. All coins come in Average Circulated condition.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Reverse: Features an enwreathed crowned arms of Sardinia with the denomination below.
- Obverse: A bust of Carlo Felice, the King of Sardinia.
- Most struck at the Milan mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an historic design, these Sardinian 20 Lire coins are much more elusive than their Italian counterparts, which make these sought after by world Gold collectors. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#118.1
Dates will be of our choice, 1821-1831, and limited to available inventory.