Third release of the Series I 12-Coin series. The 2001 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake features a snake with 5 eggs, one with a baby snake hatching, design was a collaboration.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 14,062 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake surrounded by snake eggs. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription “Year of the Snake" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2001 Silver Year of the Snake to your cart today!