The Perth Mint's Lunar Series is loved around the world for its unique animal designs and low mintages. This 2001 10 oz Year of the Snake coin has a mintage of just 3,962 coins and features a design of a snake and five snake eggs.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake surrounded by snake eggs. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription “Year of the Snake" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2001 Silver Year of the Snake to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|