Art That Changed the World is a unique series presenting remarkable works of architecture of consecutive periods in art. This magnificent coin dedicated to renaissance art presents the Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore.
- Contains .9093 oz of .999 Silver.
- Housed in the original mint packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Very Low Mintage of only 3,333 coins.
- Obverse: Features the dome of this monument building and its craftsman-like facade and embellished with a blue agate insert. The left side of the coin has a miniature profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts the inside of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore.
The artistic spirit of this exceptional item is complemented by its attractive packaging in the form of a frame which enables its two-sided exposure. Add this Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore coin to your cart today!