The collaborative design of the 2001 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake with 5 eggs, one with a baby snake hatching. Each coin is housed in an original Perth Mint plastic capsule to protect your investment.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 3,013 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake surrounded by snake eggs. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription “Year of the Snake" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2001 Silver Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!