As low as $79.99 per coin over spot!
The growling cougar is the second release in the Royal Canadian Mint's Call of the Wild series. Struck in the finest .99999 fine Gold, this series features predators that have ruled Canada for centuries, including the powerful, elusive cougar. This coin comes in a mint assay that has light damage.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a capsule with an assay card that has been damaged in some way.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2015.
- Reverse: A portrait of a cougar howling, the lines in the background representing the ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the muzzle spiked with long whiskers, short round ears and dense fur all presented in full detail.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The cougar is one of the most powerful predators to roam Canada, and this exceptional Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series but are also responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.