Silver Kookaburras are ideal for both investors and collectors, with .999 fine Silver content and a yearly changing design that always centers on the unique Australian kookaburra.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The limited 300,000 coin mintage means these coins are becoming harder to find. Add the 1990 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|