Silver Kookaburras are ideal for both investors and collectors, with .999 fine Silver content and a yearly changing design that always centers on the unique Australian kookaburra.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The limited 300,000 coin mintage means these coins are becoming harder to find. Add the 1990 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!