Captain's log, stardate 43989.1: The Perth Mint releases a 1 oz Silver coin in honor of Captain Jean-Luc Picard. This is the second Captain release in this multi-coin Star Trek series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in a Star Trek inspired light-up case and themed shipper with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of Sir Patrick Stewart OBE as Captain Jean-Luc Picard against a representation of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- Legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
Star Trek is loved around the world and continues gaining new fans. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Silver Captain Picard Coin to your cart today.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard was the commanding officer of the Federation starship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and a distinguished Starfleet officer, archaeologist, and diplomat. In 2364, Picard was appointed the command of the Enterprise, a position he held for seven years while participating in many important missions, including the defeat of the Borg invasions in 2366 and 2369, and his command of the fleet which blockaded the Klingon-Romulan border during the Klingon Civil War.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cult phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films released over the past five decades.