The Krugerrand was introduced in 1967 as a vehicle for private ownership of Gold. The South African Krugerrand is the most recognized Gold bullion coin in the world!
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Add this rare 1997 Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!