The 1995 Krugerrand has one of the smallest mintages produced by the South African Mint. The South African Gold Krugerrand is the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
A very difficult year to find. Add this 1995 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!