Gold Krugerrands are made of a durable 22 kt (.9167 fine) Gold and copper alloy and were intended to be used as currency. This issue has a scant mintage of only 1,803 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
The South African Krugerrand coin represents a great gift and Gold investment opportunity. Add this 1992 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!