Mintage of 7,805 coins.
Second release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’ and the Chinese character for ‘dragon’, design by Tony Dean.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2000 Australia 1 kilo oz Silver Year of the Dragon BU to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|