Gold Libertads are gaining popularity around the world for their iconic imagery and striking .999 fine Gold quality. This example gains even further appeal being certified by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this Early Release 2015 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!