Since the release of the first coin in 1988, the Isle of Man Manx Cat series has become one of the most popular gold bullion series in the world. 1999 saw the issue of another wonderful coin, this time depicting an image of a British Blue cat.
- Five coins containing 1.84 oz of .9999 gold.
- Limited presentation of 5,000 sets.
- Comes with original mint box (shows wear).
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, by Ian Rank Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: A British Blue Cat preening herself.
- Face value backed by Isle of Man Government.
This gorgeous set is a must for any numismatic collector or cat lover. Add this gold set to your cart today!