Mintage of 17,050 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras sitting on a tree branch, designed by Mathew Gee. Also includes the purity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2001 2 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today! .
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|