The Perth Mint's popular Silver Kookaburra series features a yearly changing design, making these coins great for collecting. The larger 10 oz size provides for greater detail of the unique kookaburra design in stunning .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting in a tree branch with leaves, designed by Matthew Gee.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the entire 4,790 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find on the market. Add this 2000 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart while you can!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|