The 1992 Silver Kookaburra features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin. A mintage of 47,348 coins adds collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful kookaburra calmly perched atop a tree stump along with the purity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add the 1992 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!