The 1992 Silver Kookaburra features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin. A mintage of 47,348 coins adds collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful kookaburra calmly perched atop a tree stump along with the purity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add the 1992 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|