As low as $1.09 per oz over spot!
These .999 fine Silver rounds are the ideal union of quality and beauty, as Sunshine Minting has combined the beloved Liberty Nickel design with their unique security feature, MintMark SI™, to help authenticate the origin and purity of each round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. Single rounds come in protective plastic.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle clutching arrows and an olive branch below 13 small stars, along with the Mint Mark SI™ feature, weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by Sunshine Minting.
Authenticate your new Sunshine Minting Silver rounds by adding the Sunshine Mint Decoder Lens to your purchase.
These exquisite rounds combine .999 fine Silver appeal with a classic American design. Add 1 oz Sunshine Walking Liberty Silver Rounds to your cart today!
When viewed through Sunshine Minting's special decoder lens at the same angle shown in the image above (with card held flush to your Silver round), the central design shows the word "Valid," but when you turn the decoder lens ninety degrees, a sunburst appears. These two different views further verify your 1 oz Silver round. You can rest assured knowing you are getting the highest quality products possible produced by Sunshine Minting with the MintMark SI™ feature.