As low as $1.39 per oz over spot!
Formerly known as Johnson Matthey, this impressive Asahi Silver bar is made by the newly formed Asahi Refining. 1 ounce bars make for an easy way to add Silver bullion to your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Bars come sealed in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 come in sealed sheets.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Asahi Metals logo, as well as the weight and purity. An individual serial number is also included for added security.
- Reverse: Displays the diagonally repeating Asahi (about seven fully visible).
- Guaranteed by Asahi.
- Please note we cannot take requests for serial numbers.
Protect and display this beautiful Silver bar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Asahi Refining took over Johnson Matthey in December 2014 and started using the old Johnson Matthey refineries in Salt Lake City, Utah and Brampton, Canada in March 2015. These refineries are creating new bars with the same classic Johnson Matthey look and purity struck with an Asahi Refining logo, making them highly desired by investors and treasured for any Silver collection.
Asahi Assayers and Refiners own and operate an IRA approved mint (ISO9001) that was founded in 1952 in Tokyo, Japan. The company was originally known for specializing is Precious Metals recycling. Despite Asahi Holdings being a recent purchaser of Johnson Matthey refining, the select craftsmanship and high standards for which JM was known for will surely be continued. Add this 1 oz Asahi Silver bar to your investment portfolio today!