As low as $1.29 per oz over spot!
Formerly known as Johnson Matthey, this impressive Asahi Silver bar is made by the newly formed Asahi Refining. 10 ounce Silver bars make for an easy way to acquire Silver with just one purchase.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Bars come sealed in plastic to protect their finish and design.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Asahi logo, as well as the weight and purity. An individual serial number is also included for added security.
- Reverse: Repeating Asahi logos.
- Guaranteed by Asahi.
- Please note we cannot take requests for serial numbers.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants.
Asahi Refining took over Johnson Matthey in December 2014 and started using the old Johnson Matthey refineries in Salt Lake City, Utah and Brampton, Canada in March 2015. These refineries are creating new bars with the same classic Johnson Matthey look and purity struck with an Asahi Refining logo, making them highly desired by investors and treasured for any Silver collection.
Asahi Assayers and Refiners own and operate an IRA approved mint (ISO9001) that was founded in 1952 in Tokyo, Japan. The company was originally known for specializing is precious metals recycling. Despite Asahi Holdings being a recent purchaser of Johnson Matthey refining, the select craftsmanship and high standards for which JM was known for will surely be continued. Add this 10 oz Asahi Silver bar to your investment portfolio today!