1855 $1 Indian Head Gold Type 2 MS-64 PCGS
Exceptional quality Gold that is over 150 years old! This choice investor's grade coin has survived the test of time without having ever been circulated.
- This coin has a mintage of 758,269.
- Population of 238 coins at this level with 62 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1855 $1 Indian Head Gold graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!
Designed by James B. Longacre, this $1 Liberty Head Gold coin was minted from 1849-1854. Containing .048375 oz. of Gold, this is the smallest Gold coin ever minted in the U.S. Authenticated and graded MS-64 attests to its Near-Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.