This 1 oz Silver coin features Daisy's first screen appearance as Donna Duck. This has been an extremely popular release that followed the Steamboat Willie and Donald Duck coins from the New Zealand Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Strict limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Presented in a wooden case with a certificate of authenticity, all held inside a themed printed outer box.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2015 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an engraved illustration of Daisy Duck from her debut film appearance in Don Donald, set against a proof background and celebrates the 75th Anniversary of this most loved Disney character.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
With a limited mintage, this highly anticipated coin is a must have for any Disney enthusiast. Add the 1 oz Silver Daisy Duck coin to your cart today!
Disney has become one of the most collectible brands in the world as it has redefined the entertainment industry since its beginnings as a leader in American animation. From feature films to children’s toys and theme parks, the Disney logo stands as an iconic symbol of an entire era in entertainment.
The first installment of the two year series of Disney coins from the New Zealand Mint was the wildly popular Steamboat Willie Coin, featuring the legendary Mickey Mouse character as he appeared in his first film. For the 2nd installment in the series, this officially licensed Disney product commemorates one of Disney’s most internationally recognized and loved characters, Donald Fauntleroy Duck. Daisy Duck is a sophisticated and feminine Disney cartoon character, beloved by fans around the globe. In the same way as Donald, Daisy is a white duck, defined by her long feminine eyelashes and ruffled tail feathers. She plays the loyal best friend of Minnie Mouse, and shows a strong affinity and devotion towards Donald.