A one-of-a-kind coin celebrates the 50th anniversary of Canada’s flag with a unique shape that mimics the flag’s own rectangular outline. This is the first rectangular-shaped 1.5 oz coin to be issued by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 8,888 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the unmistakable Canadian Flag, with the iconic maple leaf as the center focal point. The beautiful engraving is richly enhanced by the use of vibrant red and bright white enamel that have been meticulously applied to each coin to recreate the famous colors of Canada’s flag.
Add this Anniversary of the Canadian Flag rectangular coin to your cart today!