Throughout its history, the Canadian nickel has transformed and reveals the growth of a mint that would eventually come into its own. This new "Legacy of the Canadian Nickel" series from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint will feature 5-cent coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the unique commemorative design by famed Canadian painter Alex Colville that adorned the five-cent circulation coin in 1967.
- Multiple finishes and expert sculpting help bring added detailing and dimension to this recreation.
- Each coin within the series is faithful to the original design and includes the effigy of the reigning monarch at the time of the coin’s original issue date.
Be sure to add this collectible piece to your cart today!
The 1967 five-cent coin is the fifth in the six-coin Legacy of the Canadian Nickel series, which revisits the 5-cent coin designs that were produced by the Royal Canadian Mint throughout its history.