These Danish Gold 20 Kroners are much more elusive than their early 20th century counterparts.
- Contains .2593 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts King Christian IX of Denmark.
- Reverse: Seated figure with shield and porpoise.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 20 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.