This official U.S. Mint box and certificate of authenticity were originally used with the 1993 U.S. Mint 5-Coin Philadelphia Gold/Silver Eagle Proof Set. This box is slightly used but in great condition.
- Includes original government packaging: green velvet booklet-style mint coin box, outer cardboard box base and lid and certificate of authenticity.
- Originally showcased the 1993 "The Philadelphia Set" which included, the 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/2 oz Proof Gold Coins, the 1 oz Proof Silver Eagle, and the U.S. Mint Philadelphia Bicentennial Medal.
- Features an embossed golden eagle from the Seal of the United States of America on the lid and a placard that states "The Philadelphia Set".
- Coins and capsules are not included.
- Boxes are in used condition and may contain light wear, sticker/tape residue, or other superficial marks.
This presentation box adds security and visual appeal to any Gold or Silver American Eagle. Add this official U.S. Mint box to your cart today!