Popular overdate in great condition with low population! This coin features the "7" in "1887" added over the original "6" in "1886," hence the classification as Overdate. This Morgan dollar would make a great addition to any VAM collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS Certification guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- This issue comes in MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint have an 'O' mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1887/6 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!