With limited mintages, these pre-33 Gold coins are a better value than most modern 1/2 oz Gold bullion coins.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $10 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.