A mintage of only 24,705! The Archangel Michael is exquisitely displayed in this 1 oz Silver coin from Ukraine. These coins are legal tender of Ukraine and are known for their uniqueness and rarity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin come in a protective Capsule.
- Designed by Volodymyr Taran, Oleksandr Kharuk and Serhii Kharuk.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Ukraine with “National Bank of Ukraine” inscribed in Ukrainian.
- Reverse: Features the Taxiarch Archangel Michael with his wings spread and his sword drawn.
- Guaranteed by the National Bank of Ukraine.
- Legal tender in Ukraine.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to add this magnificent 2014 Ukrainian 1 oz Silver Archangel Michael coin to your cart today!
Michael is an archangel in Judaism, Christianity and Islam that is sometimes referred to as Saint Michael, Saint Michael the Archangel or Taxiarch Archangel Michael. Michael is seen as a healer, leader of the army of God against the forces of evil and protector of children. The Archangel Michael notably is known as being the angel that led the defense of Heaven, defeating the dragon, sometimes referred to as Satan or the devil, and his angels. Scholars believe Michael is the unnamed angel used by God in multiple significant stories of the Old Testament.
Artistic depictions and religious iconography vary in their portrayals of Michael. The Archangel Michael is sometimes seen with a full suit of Roman-inspired armor, a flaming sword in his right hand and his bird-like wings spread open in full display. One of the most famous depictions of Michael is of the Archangel standing tall above the dragon ready to slay it with a spear or sword.
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Archangels. Shop Silver Archangels and learn how to build your investment strategy.