The key date to the Peace Dollar series in lower grades, this 1928 Peace Dollar is a beautiful example, showing only the slightest traces of wear on the high points.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Lowest mintage issue of the series, with only 360,649 pieces produced.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this key date 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!