The 2016 Silver Year of the Monkey coin features a colorized image of a monkey and the five elements, Fire, Metal, Earth, Water and Air, in a unique oval shape. A limited mintage of only 2016 coins adds to the collectibility of this unusually shaped coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each of these Silver coins comes in a plastic capsule with a leather saddle case and a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2016 date and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful colorized image of a monkey and the five elements: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Air.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tokelau government.
These oval coins make a great asset for investors and collectors alike. Add this 1 oz Silver Year of the Monkey Oval Elements coin to your cart today!