This coin has been graded by PCGS and awarded a high grade of MS-65. These coins were struck in commemoration of Maine's 100th anniversary on becoming a state in 1820. This coin presents a great way to add historic value to your collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Maine's state seal. A shield bearing a moose and a pine tree is at center, with a farmer and a sailor to the left and right of it, respectively.
- Reverse: Features a wreath of pine branches.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Maine Centennial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your order today!
Maine was settled by French colonists as early as 1604, it wasn’t until March 15th, 1820 that Maine became the 23rd state.