This series 1901 $10 United States Bison Note is very popular with collectors. An American Bison is prominently featured front & center with portraits of explorers Lewis & Clark are on either side.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This Series of 1901 note is in borderline Fine/Very Fine condition.
- Face: The likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
This denomination was one of the last of this type issued. This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Signature combo of Elliott/White—Friedberg #121.
Just a little too much wear to be called Very Fine, but still a solid example of this artistic piece of U.S. paper money. A tough , which was issued only briefly from May of 1921 through January of 1922.