Capped Bust Half Dollars will be dated between 1811 and 1836. All coins will be graded by NGC or PCGS.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be problem free and graded by PCGS and/or NGC.
- Grades will range from AU-50 to AU-58.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- This listing will mainly consist of coins in the 1830s.
Protect and display your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add several of these Capped Bust Half Dollars to your cart today!
Dates, grades and grading service are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.