These German Gold 10 Mark coins were struck in the Grand Duchy of Baden during the reign of Grand Duke Friedrich I, from 1875-1888.
- Contains .1152 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective plastic flips.
- Random dates (1875-1888) determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Left facing portrait of Friedrich I, the Grand Duke of Baden.
- Reverse: Depicts the imperial German eagle, denomination and date.
- Features the "G" mintmark of the Karlsruhe Mint.
Protect and display your German Empire Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this hard to find German Gold 10 Marks from the Grand Duchy of Baden to your collection today!