This sovereign of Queen Victoria was struck by the Melbourne Mint over 100 years ago. Enhance your portfolio with this popular Australian Gold Sovereign!
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the older Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: Features Pistrucci's classic design of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Struck at the Sydney Mint in Australia.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a classic design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Average Circulated Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing, 1893-1901, and limited to available inventory.